- I prefer sweet food.
- I do not like Sichuan cuisine. It's too spicy.
- Guangdong food tastes good, and is not greasy.
- I like seafood best.
- Is there anything you don't eat?
- I do not eat pork.
- What do you like to drink. white wine or red wine?
- Eating plenty of vegetables is good for one's health.
- You'd better drink Less liquor.
- 1. wǒ bǐ jiào xǐ huan chī tián de .
- 2. wǒ bù xǐ huan sì chuān cài , tài là le .
- 3. guǎng dōng cài wèi dào bú cuò , yě bù yóu nì .
- 4. wǒ zuì xǐ huan chī hǎi xiān .
- 5. nǐ yǒu shén me jì kǒu de ma ?
- 6. wǒ bù chī zhū ròu .
- 7. nǐ xǐ huan hē bái jiǔ hái shì hóng jiǔ ?
- 8. duō chī shū cài duì rén de shēn tǐ yǒu hǎo chu .
- 9. nǐ zuì hǎo shǎo hē jiǔ .
Do you know?
China is a very large country with different dietary habits across the land, which is summarized as "South Sweet, North Salty, East Sour and West Spicy". The eight famous styles of cooking are Lu (Shandong) Cuisine, Chuan (Sichuan) Cuisine, Yue (Guangdong) Cuisine, Min (Fujian) Cuisine, Su (Jiangsu) Cuisine, Zhe (Zhejiang) Cuisine, Hui (Anhui) Cuisine and Xiang (Hunan) Cuisine.