How to Say it in Chinese
Major Sentence Patterns: Renting an Apartment|Haircut/Beauty Treatments|Repair|Laundry|Seeing a Doctor|Asking for Help|Seeking for Help in an Emergency
This site contains thousands of everyday expressions with Chinese Pinyin Translation
and Chinese Symbol Translation
. You can speak/spell them in Chinese pinyin, if you master the pronunciation of Chinese pinyin of the practical sentence patterns, you can make communication with Chinese people as well.
#49 Renting an Apartment
1. I want to rent an apartment around Olympic Village.
2. What kind of house do you want to rent?
3. I want to rent an apartment with two bedrooms and one sit...
4. It will be better if the kitchen and bathroom are larger.
5. As long as the traffic is convenient, it is ok.
6. How long are you going to rent it for?
7. Is there any furniture in the room?
8. Can I have a look at the apartment?
9. How much is the rent?
10. Does the rent include the fee for water, electricity and gas?
11. How many square metres does the apartment have?
#50 Haircut / Beauty Treatments
1. I'd like to get a haircut.
2. I'd like to have my hair permed.
3. I'd like to dye my hair yellow.
4. How do you want it to be cut?
5. I'd like to cut it shorter.
6. I'd like this type of hairstyle.
7. Can you design a hairstyle for me?
8. Wash, cut and blow-dry for a total of thirty yuan.
9. I'd like a beauty treatment.
10. Recently my skin has been a little dry.
11. My skin is very sensitive and prone to allergic reaction.
1. The air conditioner doesn't work, Please ask someone to...
2. There are some problems with the computer.
3. The zipper is broken. Can you fix it?
4. The faucet in the kitchen is leaking/dripping.
5. The power is out here.
6. Can the mobile phone be repaired?
7. This TV set cannot be repaired.
8. Hi, my bicycle tire is flat. could you please have a look?
9. The refrigerator I just bought is not working.
10. The warranty has expired.
1. I'd like to wash two articles of clothing.
2. This dress can't be rinsed in water.
3. This dress is made of pure wool.
4. It's very dirty here. Can it be washed off?
- [#52 Laundry]
5. I'm afraid it can't be removed.
6. How much to wash a suit?
7. When can I pick it up?
8. I have to use it tomorrow. Can I get express service?
9. Do you have ironing service?
10. Is there a self-service Laundromat around?
11. Please sew the button on for me.
#53 Seeing a Doctor
1. I'd like to register for internal medicine.
2. What's wrong with you?
3. I caught a cold. I have a cough, a runny nose and a sore throat.
4. How many days have you been like this?
5. Let's take your temperature first.
6. Thirty-eight point two degrees.
7. This is the laboratory test report.
8. I fell down and hurt my leg. It's aching terribly.
9. Take an X-ray to see if the bone is broken.
10. Nurse, I want an injection.
11. Take the medicine three times a day and two pills each time.
12. It's too late now. You can only go to the hospital for
13. His disease is quite serious. He has to be hospitalized.
#54 Asking for Help
1. Could you do me a favor?
2. I can't reach that. Could you please take it for me?
3. Sorry for troubling you.
4. Could you please take the luggage for me?
5. Excuse me, please pass that to me, thank you.
6. How do you say this sentence in Chinese?
7. Excuse me, what does this mean?
8. Could you please call a taxi for me?
9. Could you make a phone call for me?
10. I lost my passport. Hurry up and help me find it, thank you.
#55 Seeking for Help in an Emergency
2. Help me, please!
3. Is anybody there?
5. Catch the thief!
6. Hurry up and call an ambulance!
7. Hurry up and call the police!
8. Somebody is hurt.
9. Is there a doctor here?
10. There is a traffic accident ahead.