How to Say it in Chinese
Major Sentence Patterns: Taking a Taxi|Public Transportation|Taking the Airplane|Taking the Train|Reservation and Check in|Room Facilities
This site contains thousands of everyday expressions with Chinese Pinyin Translation
and Chinese Symbol Translation
. You can speak/spell them in Chinese pinyin, if you master the pronunciation of Chinese pinyin of the practical sentence patterns, you can make communication with Chinese people as well.
#25 Taking a Taxi
1. Please call a taxi for me.
2. Let's take a taxi.
3. I want to go to this place. This is the address.
4. I want to go to the Wangfu Hotel. How long does it take?
5. Can we get there within 20 minutes?
6. Turn left at the crossroad ahead.
7. There are always a lot of traffic jams on this road.
8. Just stop here.
9. Please give me the receipt.
#26 Public Transportation
1. Excuse me, is there any bus that goes to Wangfujing nearby?
2. You should go to the other side of the road to take the bus.
3. There is a subway station ahead.
4. Which bus should I take to go to Wangfujing?
5. Do I need to change buses?
6. Where do I get off to go to the subway?
7. Which subway line should I take?
8. When is the last bus?
9. Excuse me, does this bus go to Wangfujing?
10. How many bus stops are there from here to Wangfujing?
11. How much does it cost to go to the railway station?
12. Excuse me, is the next stop the Imperial Place?
13. Excuse me, are you getting off?
#27 Taking the Airplane
1. I'd like to book a plane ticket to Shanghai.
2. I will fly to Shanghai tomorrow. The flight number is CA 1521.
3. I want to change to a later flight.
4. Where shall I check in for this flight?
5. Where do I pick up the luggage from this flight?
6. Sorry, your luggage is overweight.
7. It's now boarding.
8. Will this flight take off on time?
9. Excuse me, when will this flight arrive in Shanghai?
10. I like the seat by the window.
11. Miss, I'd like a soft drink.
12. I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable.
13. I want a blanket.
#28 Taking the Train
1. Excuse me, where is the ticket office?
2. I want two hard sleeper tickets to Xi'an.
3. How much is the soft sleeper ticket from Beijing to Shanghai?
4. How long does it take to go from Beijing to Shanghai?
5. What time are the trains to Xi'an?
6. Is this train the special express?
7. Where do I get my ticket punched?
8. Which platform boards the No.25 train?
9. The dining car is in the No. 9 coach.
10. Where are we now?
11. What's the next stop?
12. How long will the train stay in the next stop?
13. What time will the train arrive in Xi'an?
14. Is the train late?
#29 Reservation and Check in
1. I want to book a standard room.
2. I want to check in on the 26th of May.
3. I want to stay for five days.
4. What's the price for the standard room?
5. How many stars does this hotel have?
6. I've booked the room. I want to check in.
7. Is there any discount?
8. I want a room on a higher floor.
9. Any deposit?
10. This is your room card. Please keep it.
11. I'd like to check out.
12. Please show me the bill.
13. Does the room price include breakfast?
14. What time can I have breakfast?
#30 Room Facilities
1. Your room is on the eighth floor, No. 818.
2. Where's the elevator?
3. Which room are you staying in?
4. Is the room on the sunny side or on the shady side?
5. Can I change to another room?
6. Excuse me, do you have hot water all day long?
7. Where is the power socket?
8. The refrigerator doesn't work.
9. There's no toilet paper in the lavatory.
10. The toilet is blocked.
11. Excuse me, do I need to pay for these?