How to Say it in Chinese
Major Sentence Patterns: Hobbies|Before the Meal|Ordering Dishes|Likes and Dislikes|During the Meal|After the Meal
This site contains thousands of everyday expressions with Chinese Pinyin Translation
and Chinese Symbol Translation
. You can speak/spell them in Chinese pinyin, if you master the pronunciation of Chinese pinyin of the practical sentence patterns, you can make communication with Chinese people as well.
1. What are your hobbies?
2. What do you like to do in your spare time?
3. I like sports.
4. I like watching movies best.
5. I play computer games everyday.
6. I am very interested in music.
7. I am one of her fans.
8. I've no interest in shopping.
9. I don't like watching TV
10. I hate smoking.
#14 Before the Meal
1. I'm hungry.
2. What do you want to eat?
3. I want to eat Japanese food.
4. Let's eat out.
5. Let's grab something to eat.
6. Are there any good restaurants around here?
7. I know a Sichuan restaurant. The dishes there are delicious.
8. I want to book two seats by the window.
9. Are there any rooms?
10. How many are there in your party?
11. There are four of us. Do you have unoccupied seats?
12. Come in, please.
#15 Ordering Dishes
1. May I have a menu, please?
2. Order, please.
3. What would you like to have?
4. What specialties do you have?
5. Please recommend some dishes for us.
6. We will have a fish-flavored shredded pork.
7. And one vegetable dish.
8. Is this dish spicy?
9. What is the dish made of?
10. That's all, thank you.
11. Three bottles of beer, please.
12. What are your main dishes?
13. Please don't put a lot of sugar on it.
14. No chili, please.
#16 Likes and Dislikes
1. I prefer sweet food.
2. I do not like Sichuan cuisine. It's too spicy.
3. Guangdong food tastes good, and is not greasy.
4. I like seafood best.
5. Is there anything you don't eat?
6. I do not eat pork.
7. What do you like to drink, white wine or red wine?
8. Eating plenty of vegetables is good for one's health.
9. You'd better drink Less liquor.
#17 During the Meal
1. I don't know how to use chopsticks.
2. Please give me a knife and fork.
3. Please give me some soy sauce.
4. Please pour the soup for us.
5. The dish has not been served yet. Could you please hurry up?
6. Please add more tea.
7. Could you tell me how to eat this?
8. This dish looks good.
9. This dish is really delicious!
10. This dish is delicious. We'd like a second serving.
11. Help yourself to some more.
12. No more, thank you. I've had enough.
#18 After the Meal
1. Are you full?
2. Yes, I'm very full.
3. Bill, please.
4. It's on me today.
5. Let's go Dutch.
6. Can I use the credit card?
7. Sorry, we accept cash only.
8. Excuse me, please box the leftovers.
9. I'll order one more dish and take it out.
10. One doggie bag, please.
11. You are welcome back. bye-bye!